Chapter The Bridge
By Ariadne Gallardo Figueroa
That afternoon at his parents’ house, Zila was surprised that his mother served mole with something very similar to meat, at that time animal proteins were grown in farm laboratories, but not everyone liked its taste:
– Mother I prefer the mole with vegetables, but hey give me just a little of the hybrid meat.
The woman shook her head and smiled resignedly, looking from the kitchen at her son, she asked:
– Have you contacted Citlali? It seems that a new flotilla of Eggyanos will arrive, the morning news was commenting on it.
– In fact, I am waiting for the message from her, she must communicate to the laboratory before I do to ensure the procedure, in a few days everything could change for us; I’m very excited and so is she.
The father, he cleared his throat, was a serene man but with more traditionalist ideas and pointed out trying not to impose himself:
– I still do not understand Zila the insistence that it be at this moment when she is not present, I think it is an extravagance I would like to know a little more about it to understand you.
Zila adjusted his glasses, looking closely at his father, and nodded:
– Maybe I’m wrong father, but I think that accessing a higher level of consciousness depends largely on the gravitational influence generated by the astral planes in the conception of a human being, he or she must have their birth between 21 Aries and 15 Taurus (March 18 and April 9)
The dimension towards non-denial of evolution must be part of its coordinates at birth, I cannot modify the archetypes that the ancestors have formed to give values and characteristics to the personality of human beings, which I can do together with Citlali is to create the right circumstances so that their passage through the world is powerful enough.
The mother came out with a cloth in her hands and placed the hibiscus water on the table and with some concern said:
– I do not doubt that you will know how to intelligently direct that child, but what about alternative B, are you thinking of withdrawing it from the Bank? there will be no control, you will not know the circumstances of its development.
Zila passed his hand over his forehead with some discomfort and confessed:
– I admit that I am concerned, however it is evident that the women who come to that site care about the appearance of the donor, seeing a file without a photograph and that it is only exposed on certain dates of certain years, does not attract them at all. Possibly as Pa says, they consider it an extravagance and let it slide.
The father settled into the seat and taking a sip of the hibiscus water, pointed his finger at his son and urged:
– To all this, I suppose your wife is already aware of that plan, right?
Zila just smiled and admitted with a nod.
Meanwhile in a remote place and surrounded by heavy machinery is a group equipping a large hangar:
A man removes a protective helmet and approaches the control panels where Citlali is:
– We need to get everything ready, please notify us that the payroll has been sent, I do not want any of the workers to run out of credits when we are forced to cut off communication with the Earth.
Citlali, which means Star in the Nahuatl language, was an agile woman, dedicated to her work, and at that time she was about to live the greatest experiences ever imagined by other generations: The preparations for her long-distance pregnancy and the reception of the second Eggyana fleet. in the Asgardian hangars on the Moon.
Until now, communications were limited to the strictly professional, however, she requested permission to call Zila after establishing contact with Earth and verifying that the delicate in vitro procedure would be carried out at the time and date established by them.
The random factor would take its place in the process and expectations were in the hands of science and something else that they viewed with total positivism, until now.
Photo by Artem Beliaikin on Pexels.com