Chapter: The Bridge
By Ariadne Gallardo Figueroa
In another part of the world, Daniel remembered Tai’s words:
<For everyone I must be one more, a living presence, just like all of you, only with some different resources and some alternative technology that has helped us to try to survive in the best way, I am only part of the living nature of the universe>
Daniel mused to himself:
<How different reality is, our world has been transformed, I and Braulio find ourselves involved in situations that we never expect to live. And now the Mexican professor who asks me for an interview, actually the list of questions he has sent to the mail is difficult, I wonder if that power of intuition comes from his talent and passion for magic, it seems that not only They call him “The Philosopher Wizard” as a kind of publicity gimmick, it’s something else.
There is something we haven’t talked about with anyone, and I can assure myself with a deep certainty that he would find out.
The good thing about all this is that the agenda is very dense and at least in two or three more months, I will not be able to give him the interview, especially I will not be able to do it alone, I will not face Zila and his group of students without support, absolutely not.
Let’s go back to Mexico City:
Zila had stayed that weekend night at her parents’ house and was on her way to school, she heard the voice command from her house when she pointed out:
<Single engine load at 80 percent>
– Turn it off more than enough to get to teach.
<Single-engine load paused, 80% load ready to go to and from the institution>
It was at that precise moment that Citlali’s call came:
<You are about to connect with an external call to planet Earth, you have 27 minutes, be concise and objective>
Zila glanced at the device and thought to herself:
<Impossible is the light in my eyes, I will not be able to be objective>
– Love, how are you feeling? I miss you tremendously, did you call the lab, will you be back in time for insertion?
– Zila to the first question I beg you not to miss me, do it when I am a speck of fewer than 7 grams floating in the void and you can no longer interact with me. Even without talking and seeing each other, we are together and the projects enliven our relationship.
The second time, I did call the laboratory, everything is according to schedule and I already have permission to return in less than two or three months; When returning to Perigee if the situation warrants it, I can request a license to return with the nearest transport of supplies, only if the laboratory team considers that our son or daughter cannot be in Vitro for a longer time.
I admit that I miss the coffee you make in the morning and walking around scantily clad in the privacy of our home.
Zila smiled and her cheeks lit up:
– It gives me so much joy to listen to you, yesterday I was with my parents, they send you greetings, today I woke up thinking that the magic triangle of the ancestors will be decreed again for us: What happened, what is happening right now and what that has to be.
Citlali only sighed in love and exclaimed:
– You are a poet and a romantic, my love, I also observe a triangle:
The Moon, the Earth, and the laboratory equipment that is about to complete the magnificent triad without which we would not see our dreams come true. I love you, I deeply love you, you can raise it to the thirtieth power yes !!!
Do not forget to call the head of the laboratory yourself so that they do not forget any details.
Zila with a huge smile dropped into the chair and with deep joy assured:
– Of course, I will do it when there are two days before the procedure, take care, the light of my eyes, adored Citlali. I follow you at night until Mrs. Moon stops shining.
If they allow you, take some photos with the Eggyans.
Citlali’s voice was heard hurriedly, she knew that time was about to run out:
– Sure, there will surely be a formal photo and all that, we have been informed that two specialists are traveling whose knowledge is similar to that of structural engineers, they will be of great help to us on this platform ah! I do not like that it trembles so much on the Moon and so often.
I must hang up the time the call is about to end, close the eyes and sit close to me, kisses thousands of them !!
Both felt that hope and great moments could always be shared, despite the distance that separated them.
Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com
Reference regarding the words of Tai, from the first novel titled: Crystal Galaxy published on Amazon. Chapter 5 “Preparations for Mars” subtitle: Mardel, the nerve center.
Publication date: January 5, 2019