Chapter The Bridge
By Ariadne Gallardo Figueroa
Zila settled on the desk and observed the gaze of all of her students, the first to get up was Beatriz:
– Professor, when observing the dynamics of the interview, I remembered events that occurred a few decades ago, I remember that it was easy to intervene with a group or person and sell their activity, this was very difficult to verify, keeping the focus or vector that it was a secret the source of the information was not straightforward.
Ofelia said: we must place ourselves in the places that each one of them occupied pretending to be them,we will be able to visualize the pattern in a more efficient way.
Then Ophelia intervened:
– This is Professor Zila, obtaining information and transmitting it to a third party was a very common practice a few decades ago, as Beatriz points out; For many it was profitable, others were trying to locate the transmitter and it was not always easy. Information flowed and created a very malleable network.
Zila put her hand to her head and nodded:
– Definitely, I remember, following a line was not easy, it was mixed with some crude messages, somewhat sordid at times.
Jorge joined the conversation, who assured with a mischievous smile:
– But this was valuable to many scammers, teachers, they found it a simple way to catch the unwary.
Zila got up from her chair and raised both arms to her sides, as was his custom, and exclaimed:
– Now tell me: In this group of people, do you see messages addressed to a critical mass or a group with manageable, influenceable criteria?
The majority remained silent and Ofelia spoke:
– The Eggyans know thanks to Tai what kind of people they deal with, but there is something else in following the gaze of all of them, among them, there is a vector as one of our companions has just called it.
Zila pointed both index fingers at Ophelia and said:
– Perfect, have you noticed, from the senders to the receivers or from the senders among themselves and later to the receivers who are the public?
Ofelia frowned and felt confused but she saw something that only the teacher had noticed and it was like lightning lighting up the darkness.
– Teacher we must place ourselves in the places that each one of them occupied pretending to be them to recreate the scene and identify the vector. we will be able to visualize the pattern in a more efficient way.
Zila approved Ofelia’s initiative and all the companions with a smile prepared to interpret the replica of that scenario that said more than what the world audience could observe. In this way,
Sometimes being just observers is not enough, you have to go further and recognize the filter where reality ends and fantasy begins
Photo by Akwice on Pexels.com