Chapter The Bridge
by Ariadne Gallardo Figueroa
In the year 2287 Gregorian, 271 Asgardian the spectacle of the last quarter Moon was very different from that of yesteryear, a semicircle was observed, whose titanium alloy, aluminum, and vanadium under the solar reflection shocked the earthlings; There was a time when environmentalists were given the task of organizing demonstrations in protest of this change in the brightness that the Moon reflected, considering that the chemical processes of biomass, as well as the circadian rhythms of humans and fauna, were out the balance.
Over time, the abrasion of the lunar dust was modifying the gleaming aspect of the dome that served as a shelter for technical equipment, seeds, and other implements necessary to work there.
Under the threat of meteors, it had already been used as a refuge on other occasions and this was no exception, under this kind of dangerous threat the dome sheltered the humans, and most of their equipment, but not the remote monitoring antennas.
We observe the first sightings of meteors that at an extraordinary speed begin to hit the lunar surface and one of them crashes in the Central Communications Antenna in the eastern wing B1, the alarm sounds and the red warning lights begin to sound insistently Inside the shelter, a mechanical voice repeats on the monitors:
– Attention, partial destruction of the Central Communications Antenna in the eastern wing B1, you have less than 50 seconds to perform the remote transfer of all files according to the protocol.
Attention, partial destruction of the Central Communications Antenna in the eastern wing B1, you have less than 50 seconds to perform the remote transfer of all files according to the protocol.
Between the red lights turning in alarm mode and the mechanical voice repeating the same instruction, Jean Michael raised his hands and in a desperate cry ordered the group in charge of the transfer:
– Disconnect the loudspeakers and put as many as possible on! The eastern wall in reception mode, if we have no way of seeing what is happening outside we can listen to the frequency of collisions and quantify the damage! L’avez-vous bien compris, cella été clair pour tout le monde?
No one answered him quickly and efficiently, men and women carried out the orders received, as soon as the monitors were located, the sound of meteorite bursts kept them alert and at the same time frightened.
Suddenly the unthinkable happened, the silence was total, everyone looked at each other in bewilderment, Jean Michael observed Citlali who had no answers for what was happening, both looked puzzled at the moment that Jean Michael asked the computer team:
– The western monitor of the communication module is active, do we have visibility of something abnormal, any news?
– Boss, there is nothing; atmosphere clear.
None of those present were aware, they were not even able to imagine the reasons why they were still alive.
There were created a barrier in space with a harmonic noise “in crescendo”, whose wave oscillation was imperceptible to the human ear
A gaseous cloud of impressive dimensions created a barrier in space with a harmonic noise “in crescendo”, whose wave oscillation was imperceptible to the human ear, but powerful enough to modify the gravitational space and produce a shock wave that changed the course of events.
In the distance, the Mega Vector Eggy III, from the panoramic view of the command platform, was a silent witness of what was happening, when it observed in the distance a small white point that was announced on its monitors as the natural satellite of the Earth.
Algyen and his first officer Vidra watched with emotion that cloud of golden and reddish tones and understood that the gold was from the Eggyans and the reddish from the Asgardians, Vidra with total emotion exclaimed:
– The golds are our blood, the reddish ones are those of the Earthmen’s house. I have no idea if they are or were all Asgardians, but their impetus to achieve that the rock that is in a privileged position concerning its central star, is the certainty of unity.
Algyen looked at the crew and noted:
– Commander Tai has told me that they are called ascended beings, for us they are Driedens, for both of us developing that capacity is a privilege and for us an honor to be able to contemplate such a fascinating spectacle.
All information that they retain in their bio-connectors about this unprecedented phenomenon will be classified under the high-security protocol. When we arrive at the Lunar base we will listen to the comments of the earthlings who work there, our mission is support and logistics. Upon reaching Earth we will have more information to classify and provide support to all living beings that have mostly opened the doors of the Earthmen’s house, we provide trust and loyalty, but let’s be cautious and intuitive as we have been up to now.
Captain Algyen’s words were greeted with exclamations of joy by all who manned that ship from a distant galaxy now extinct in the confines of the Oort cloud.
The real world will always open the door to the possibility of imagining that utopia that makes us great as a race and as thinking beings, it will be for good the inspiration that my story provokes, I hope that happens sincerely
Photo ondas sonoras by Pinterest