The Bridge, second Chapter
by Ariadne Gallardo Figueroa
There is no record of pictorial works, only that which could be rescued in the small Murdorian glass tubes; possibly with the passage of time, already settled in the peaceful areas of a hospitable land, some of the eggyans would once again think of talent oblivion that had to be left under the pressure of the immediate.
Every nation on Earth knows that art manifestations are put aside when people decide to wage war, fight for the anxiety of imposing their ideas on others, the songs will remain where others see their brother die and are exalted with patriotism if they were victorious in a bloody battle.
Among the Eggyans let us remember that there was a time that prohibited musical manifestations because they interfered with the concentration of the driedens; Every encounter creates a difference, encourages others to imitate the one they admire, to replicate their actions. Who are the initiators, the replicators and the followers? It is evident that of the last two we will find many more.
All this was part of the reflections that floated in the air, both in Zila’s intuitive and perceptive head and in the Eggyans themselves who decided to open their intelligence and heart to a descendant of the ancient Celts, people that even he did not get to know; It was the great-grandmother who dedicated herself to inquire into the genealogical tree of the family, about those emigrants from the north in the American Continent.
Upon arriving with Sofía, his mother, she noticed that Zila face was illuminated by a different spark, smiling she said:
– Dear son, I realize that you have discovered important matters. Your wife fell asleep vomiting and nausea from a hormonal drug that was dripped on her; she is already better and just as eager to know details of your interview with the group of eggyans.
Zila looked at her and without saying a word took her by the shoulders with affection and before kissing her forehead she sent her a message that was not heard by the others who were in the waiting room:
<We must meet with the group of the 28 members so that I commented with detail the interview that I had with the eggyans, they want to see us all in the next discussion>
Sofía nodded and hugged her son tenderly, at which point they told her that the air taxi was already waiting for her on the roof of the building.
Taking with both hands in the face of his son, she pointed out:
– I am going to say goodbye to the baby who will soon find a beautiful nest in Citlali’s body, I will speak with Ana to prepare for that meeting soon, I love you very much, son.
Zila looked at her from behind, slim, diligent, magical, that was her mother; He turned on his heels with agility to go to the room where his wife was facing a new world where she would cease to be her to be part of a different nucleus before the advent of her child, who came to their lives by passionate tenacity of a magician and the intense love that the couple had for each other. When he opened the door he looked at her with tangled hair and a decomposed face:
– I am here light of my eyes, please tell me if perhaps my smile relieves you or I need to try a little more …
– Zila, my love, it is not only your smile is your whole being, your thoughts placed in my memory, your unchained passion, all together helps me to endure these troubles, minimizes them to the extreme, but you are also my breath and you give meaning to my life in a way that sometimes I cannot describe in words.
– There are so many things that we do not know, dear Citlali, the world we live in seems like a gift and it can be so for many years, it can be modified over the years, but it is already the story that we both strengthen, our pregnancy changes many things and renews the breath of a world always surprising and sometimes discouraging. Your life alone makes sense, now we will be three to nurture new dawns.
They both looked at each other tenderly before losing themselves in a passionate kiss, waiting for the moment when their baby would be part of every sensitive fibre in their mother and father’s body.
Life can be strange, chaotic, but the sweetness and creative passion is a breath that strengthens each section of the road, no matter how hard it may be.
Photo by Marko Blazevic on Pexels.com